WELCOME TO @St. Judes
Relax in this beautifully styled townhouse by the ocean in one of the most sort-after locations in Apollo Bay. Taking in the extensive ocean views of the harbor and along the coast to Cape Patton from the comfort of the open plan living area or deck. Watch the morning sunrise directly in front of you from the comfort of the large lounge or relax in the evening in front of the wood fire.
All 3 generously sized bedrooms have deck access, with 2 downstairs bedrooms having access to a shared deck and backyard whilst the upstairs master bedroom has its own deck looking back toward the Otway foothills. This beachy townhouse will simply take your breath away!
- Bedroom 2: 1 x queen bed, bedside tables, lamps, wall heater, BIR, access to deck & backyard
- Bedroom 3: 2 x king single beds, bedside table, lamps, wall heater, BIR, access to deck & backyard
- Bathroom: Bath tub, shower, vanity
- Separate toilet
- Laundry: Washing machine, dryer
- Access to 1 car garage & backyard
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge: Entertainers kitchen with Corian bench tops, 90cm Smeg oven with 5 burner gas cook top, range hood and dishwasher, coffee machine, 6 seater couch, TV, bluetooth speaker, 6 seater dining with additional 3 breakfast bar stools, reading nook with two chairs and books
- Master bedroom: 1 x queen bed, bedside tables, lamps, WIR
- En-suite: Corner spa with shower, toilet, vanity
STRICT NO PARTY POLICY (SCHOOLIES, HENS, BUCKS etc) SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
NOT PET FRIENDLY
FIRE WOOD SUPPLIED MAY - OCTOBER ONLY
FORCED MOVE IN DAYS MAY APPLY OVER PEAK TIMES. SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- King Single x 2
2/18 Casino Av , Apollo Bay
Beautiful propertyDavid Cameron - 1st January 2022
Such a beautiful property, amazing location and view, perfect for families. Near new amenities. We will definitely be back.
ExceptionalBarbara Lloyd - 22nd November 2021
A fabulous holiday rental. Beautifully presented with many extra quality touches. Easy walk to the town centre and very close to the beach. Also a surprisingly panoramic beach view from the balcony. Highly recommend.