WELCOME TO SEEHUUSLI – (Swiss For Ocean House)
Seehuusli is located in a quiet street just on the edge of Apollo Bay township. Just a 300 metre walk to the beach.This modern house is ideal for families. Large rumpus room downstairs for the children to enjoy their own space. Three spacious outdoor decks all offering different outlooks and views to suit your mood. Outdoor shower, great to wash the sand off after a beautiful day on the beach.
– Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, dining table and 8 chairs.
– Living area comprises TV, DVD, CD, R/C air conditioning, wood heater. Sofa and armchairs. Opens to deck with BBQ, outdoor furniture and ocean view. Outdoor stairs to higher deck with even better ocean views.
– Separate rumpus room with 2 x sofas, TV and DVD.
– Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen bed with views of the Otways. En-suite with shower and toilet
– Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed. Electric panel heating.
– Bedroom 3: 2 x sets bunks. Electric panel heating.
– Rumpus Room : 2 x sofa beds. Electric panel heating.
– Bathroom: Bath, toilet, separate shower.
– En-suite: with shower and toilet.
– Laundry: Front load washing machine and dryer.
STRICT NO PARTY POLICY
LINEN NOT PROVIDED
NOT PET FRIENDLY
FREE WIFI PROVIDED
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning: REVERSE CYCLE
- Air Conditioning: Split system
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- Clothes Dryer
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: Off street
- Shower Outdoor
- Smoke Alarm
- Views: Ocean
- Washing Machine
- Queen Bed x 1
- Bunk Bed x 2
- Queen Bed x 1
Relaxing Family HolidayNaomi - 17th July 2017
From the moment we stepped into Seehuusli we felt warm and cozy. The fire place made this the perfect winter escape and there was plenty of space for the teenagers to do their own thing and for us to hang out as a family.
Light and Airy House, lovely setting.MelB - 1st February 2016
Good for a family holiday, short walk to the beach. Great light, lovely breezes, spacious house. Excellent outdoor space. Good range of toys and books for the children. Beds could be more comfortable in some rooms but a lovely relaxing base for a break.