This classic Apollo Bay home offers beach style living at an affordable price. With modern furnishings, ocean views from the top storey and only a short 100m (approx.) walk to the beach, you will find yourself falling in love with this retro property. Enjoy a BBQ in the backyard with the afternoon sun or take a stroll into town along the seaside footpath.
- Kitchen area: Fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, coffee machine (BYO ground coffee), electric cooking, washing machine
- Bathroom: Shower, toilet, vanity
- Lounge/dining: Lounge suite, fireplace (BYO firewood), split system, dining table for 8, Smart TV
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed, bedside tables, lamps
- Bedroom 2: King Bed, bedside tables, lamps
- Bedroom 3: Tri-bunk, king single bed
- Upstairs sitting room: Deck access, couch, chairs suitable for indoor/outdoor use
- Outdoor furniture is provided for both upstairs and downstairs areas
NOT PET FRIENDLY
STRICT NO PARTY POLICY (SCHOOLIES, HENS, BUCKS etc) SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FORCED MOVE IN DAYS MAY APPLY OVER PEAK TIMES. SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Queen Bed x 1
- King Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 1
- Tri Bunk Bed x 1
61 CASINO AV, Apollo Bay Accommodation
Absolutely beautiful cosy house, clean, huge bedrooms adequate storage. heaters everywhere and fire place. Comfortable bedding, nice little extras shampooand conditioners. Clean bath towels supplied. Thanks for having us ☺️
Simply BrilliantJo BradleyKLB - 5th April 2021
A fantastic spot 2 mins from the beach and a lovely walk into town and around the Bay. The house is clean, comfortable and has everything one needs for a relaxing holiday. We enjoyed our Easter break and will be back.
This house did the job on the whole. The garden was absolutely beautiful and visited by lots of native birds and views from upstairs are great. It is also close to town, but unfortunately for us not an easy walk with a pram due to road blocks on the street and sandy paths on the main road. It also badly needs kitchen and bathroom renovations, but was a comfortable place to stay for a small family (but I wouldn't recommend for large groups).
Thank you for the great stay. The house was all we needed, great location and clean linen provided. The view was great. Perhaps as an extra suggestion, an outdoor table and chairs and umbrella on the balcony upstairs could be provided. Otherwise was great - would stay again.