Welcome to OCEAN MIST! This undeniably beautiful property is filled with ambiance and sets the tone for a relaxing holiday as soon as you walk in the door. Offering two spacious living areas, one upstairs and one down, this property is perfect for large groups or two families.
A fully equipped modern kitchen upstairs with an open plan living/dinning area, great for entertaining. This property also features four spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms. OCEAN MIST is a beautiful home with lovely surroundings in a small quiet court in Apollo Bay. It is also only moments away from the local beach and shops.
– Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, m/w, dining table and chairs.
– Two living areas – main living upstairs with TV, FOXTEL, DVD, CD, r/c a/c, sofa and armchairs. Second living area downstairs with TV, FOXTEL, DVD, electric heating and lounge furniture.
– Double storey house which captures lovely hill views and filtered ocean views.
– Bedroom 1: Upstairs 1 x Queen bed which opens to beautiful sunny balcony.
– Bedroom 2: Downstairs 1 x Double bed and 1 set of bunks.
– Bedroom 3: Downstairs 1 x Queen bed.
– Bedroom 4: Downstairs 2 x king single beds.
– Bathroom: Two bathrooms. Upstairs shower over bath, vanity and toilet. Downstairs- Shower, vanity and toilet.
– Laundry: washing machine and dryer also small second fridge.
STRICT NO PARTY POLICY (SCHOOLIES, HENS, BUCKS etc) SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
LINEN NOT PROVIDED (HIRE AVAILABLE)
NOT PET FRIENDLY
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning: REVERSE CYCLE
- Air Conditioning: Split system
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Electric Blanket
- Furniture Outdoor
- Microwave Oven
- Sound System
- Queen Bed x 1
- Double Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Bunk Bed x 1
- King Single x 2
Perfect for extended family summer holiday!Melissa - 4th February 2020
As a four-generation family of 8 we loved that there was room for everyone to eat together but also be able to spread out to the several different social areas of this beautiful house. We loved the BBQ and the comfortable deck furniture - many hours were spent out there! We loved that we could enjoy views of both the mountains and the ocean, and hear the waves crashing on the shore. Two weeks of bliss was not enough - we will be back! Thank you!
Restful propertyDanielle - 27th May 2019
We spent a very relaxing Easter this year at this wonderful holiday home. Plenty of room to find a quiet spot to read a book and we loved the fire pit. Thanks for a great stay!
Enjoyed our stayDanielle - 22nd May 2018
Enjoyed a weekend stay here, comfortably accommodated two families with young children. Short stroll to main shops. Loved the fire pit.
Ideal holiday home for large familySamB - 2nd May 2017
Well appointed property in great location. Really felt like a comfortable home (particularly liked outdoor fire on deck) and will return sometime.