Welcome to Nazaré (pronounced Na-za-ray), a gorgeous 3 bedroom home located within walking distance to all Aireys Inlet has to offer. With modern amenities, views of the surrounding bush land and close proximity to beaches, shops, and cafes, this contemporary coastal home has everything you need for your next family getaway.
Enjoy the carefully crafted garden, listen to the sounds of the nearby kookaburras and maybe even spot the koala living in the tree just metres from the front door.
This property features:
- High speed NBN and Wi-Fi
- Open plan, main living and kitchen area upstairs with a smart TV
- A second living area downstairs with a TV and double sofa bed
- Open kitchen with views of Split Point Lighthouse, equipped with modern kitchen appliances, including a coffee machine & coffee grinder (BYO coffee beans)
- Dining table which seats 8 people & additional seating on stools on the island bench
- Balcony with BBQ and seating for relaxed entertaining nestled amongst the trees
- Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating
- Master bedroom with Queen bed, views and en-suite bathroom.
- Second bedroom with a Queen bed
- Third bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds and a trundle bed
- Rumpus room with a double sofa bed
- Sparkling new separate bathroom (in addition to ensuite)
- Fully appointed separate laundry with washing machine
- Outdoor seating amongst the native garden with a fire pit
- Double carport
- Kids high chair, toys and board games
- Outdoor shower, solar panels and beautifully maintained garden.
A leisurely 10 minute stroll will have you at the Aireys Inlet shops, cafes, Aireys pub, and Sandy Gully Beach.
STRICT NO PARTY POLICY (SCHOOLIES, HENS, BUCKS, etc) SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LINEN NOT PROVIDED - HIRE AVAILABLE
FORCED MOVE IN DAYS MAY APPLY OVER PEAK TIMES. SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Just a few general words about the property. It is important to understand this property is a holiday rental, not a shared space or principal place of residence, which ensures you privacy and quiet enjoyment. It is also professionally managed, giving you peace of mind of 24/7 support by a local, just around the corner.
Pricing is based around seasons, length of stay and number of guests. It is important all bookings reflect the exact number of guests. If this changes, you must contact us. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the published rates across all booking platforms, however Great Ocean Road Real Estate Holidays reserves the right to correct pricing errors.
Unless otherwise previously agreed, all stays must only be used for private residential usage and to accommodate the number of guests stated on your booking. Unless ‘Pets Welcome’ is advertised, the property is strictly no pets.
All holiday accommodation bookings are accepted on the basis that all occupants will treat the property with the same respect as their own home in accordance with the “House Rules”. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am.
We love professionally managing holiday homes and guest experiences and look forward to welcoming you to our backyard.
Great Ocean Road Holidays
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Bunk Bed x 2
- trundle Bed x 1
- Double Sofa Bed x 1