Situated in Fairhaven this beautiful modern beach house is the perfect place for your holiday escape. Featuring open plan living that connects with a very large deck that is ideal for a BBQ after a day at the beach.
This property has all the modern conveniences you require to make your holiday on the coast an enjoyable one.
Beautiful bush views of the local ironbarks. We often see wild kangaroos and kookaburra's in the garden!
Please be advised of the layout of the house:
- Queen room
- Family Bathroom
- Separate toilet
- King bedroom with walk in robe and en suite.
- Bunk Room
- Living Room
- Dining room
- Powder Room
- Balcony/ Deck with BBQ
*Please be advised that linen is only provided at additional cost upon request. If no linen is requested, guests will be required to provide all linen.
Just off the Great Ocean Road
10 minute walk to Fairhaven beach.
10 minute walk to local shops and Aireys Inlet
15 minute walk to Aireys pub and Split Point Lighthouse
10 minute walk to Fairhaven Surf Club.
20 minute drive to Lorne
Some of the many things to see and do between Melbourne and Fairhaven
- South Melbourne Market (in Melboune)
- Werribee Zoo
- There are lots of wineries in the Geelong and Bellarine Peninsula region
- Bells Beach (famous surf spot where the Rip Curl Pro is held)
- The chocolate factory on the Great Ocean Road (between Torquay and Anglesea)
- Split Point Lighthouse in Aireys Inlet
You will have access to the entire house except our garage and outdoor shed.
- King Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Bunk Bed x 1
7 Narani Way, Fairhaven Accommodation