Welcome to Bryn Y Mor - Your home away from home on the ‘hill overlooking the sea’
Boasting phenomenal panoramic ocean views that will take your breath away, as well as that old time beachside charm Marengo is known for, you will never want to leave this amazing property. Situated over 3 levels the property is perched high on the Panorama Crescent hill overlooking Bass Strait and the Marengo Reef Marine Sanctuary, earning the name 'Bryn Y Mor'. The house allows easy access to the beach and the great ocean road walk at your doorstep. Rockpools nearby are a treasure trove for the young ones to explore.
At ground level you will find the steep driveway up to the garage, along with a lovely deck with ocean views, traveling up the stairs, the second level opens out to explore the expansive ocean views, here you will find the open living/dining/kitchen as well as the wrap around deck to really enjoy those views, continuing up the stairs to the split level where the 3 bedrooms are located, along with bathroom & laundry.
Apollo bay has a whole range of restaurants and shops. We recommend the Bakery and the Apollo Bay Seafood Cafe. Multi award winning Dooleys ice cream is a local favourite and not to be missed
- Garage (The driveway is very steep. It is strongly advised that standard cars park across the driveway or on the road)
- Deck with beautiful ocean views
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen: TV with 3 seater couch and armchair, wood fire, reading/viewing sitting area with 2 arm chairs & coffee table, dining table for 6, fully equipped kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and Nespresso Coffee machine (BYO pods - 30x37mm standard coffee pod), Free WiFi
- Large wrap around deck offering expansive ocean views
- Master bedroom: Queen bed, bedside tables, lamps, BIR, portable fan
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, bedside table, lamps, BIR, portable fan
- Bedroom 3: Double bed, bedside table, lamp, BIR, portable fan
- Bathroom: Shower, bath, vanity
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with washer/dryer
Wifi is available
Please note this property has a very steep driveway. It is strongly advised that standard cars park across the driveway or on the road.
This property also contains stairs.
Beach and Great ocean road walk access via walking path between 16 and 17 Panorama Ct. 2 mins walk from the property.
A mobile phone booster has been installed to improve mobile reception.
Local attractions: Otway national park, Forrest mountain bike trails and brewery, Otway fly treetop adventures
Strict No Party Policy
Not pet friendly
Firewood supplied May-October Only
Forced move in days may apply over peak times. See terms and conditions
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Double Bed x 1
11 Panorama Cres , Apollo Bay Accommodation