Sleeps 12. Features include: wood fire, air con, BBQ, pets welcome*. LINEN NOT PROVIDED.
Large four bedroom, two bathroom, house with two living areas and garage with table tennis. Peacefully set amongst trees, with plenty of native bird life and privacy. Fully fenced yard offers an enjoyable time for your pet too.
Proudly brought to you by Great Ocean Road Holidays.
*Please note that this property is pet friendly outside only. Fully fenced yard.
– Upstairs kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, 4 stools at bench and dining table with 5 chairs.
– First living area with open fire place, TV, DVD, CD, rev cycle air con, 1 x 3 seater sofa, 2 arm chairs and 2 rocking chairs.
– Second living area with TV, VCR, CD, gas heating, 2 x 3 seater sofas- both are older sofa beds.
– Bedroom 1: 1 queen bed
– Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed
– Bedroom 3: 1 set of bunks
– Bedroom 4: 2 single beds
– First bathroom upstairs with shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet. Second bathroom downstairs with shower, vanity and toilet. – Laundry downstairs with washing machine and dryer.
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Enclosed Yard
- Pets Welcome
- Video Player
- Wood BBQ
- Queen Bed x 1
- Bunk Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
We love this beautiful spot. Every year it gets better, thanks.
Fabulous Family HouseSally
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The house was extremely well set up to accommodate two families, and the two living spaces provided entertainment for all. Excellent location with easy access to the beach. Loved the feeding platform for the native birds.
Alll our family loved the house & it’s location & beach
Large house in lovely locationSusie
We had a lovely stay in the house over Easter with another family. The children had such fun in one lounge room while the adults could chat away in the other. The kitchen is large and very well appointed with all the basics needed to cook a hearty meal. The balcony welcomes King Parrots which are a delight to watch. The beds are all comfy although the two couches in the downstairs lounge room are pretty saggy. The garage downstairs was great to park in, shut the roller door and keep little kids safe. There is even an air hockey table and table tennis in there. We were appreciative that the empty gas bottle was changed in a matter of hours (on Easter Sunday!) and that we were able to have late checkout. This was our third stay and we hope to have a forth in the future.
4 kids 5 adults, ample space for all the family, had a fantastic time and lochys rest more than met our needs, we would definately return here.
Fishing, cycling, dining out, walking, the beach & all 5 mins away - what more can I say - fab!!!