EDITH’S HOUSE – The name of this house will become evident when you walk through the coloured glass front door!
Are you looking for:
* Spacious accommodation for 4 adults and 6 children?
* A cosy wood fire plus reverse cycle heating/air con.?
* Ocean views as far as Lorne – even from the 2 bedrooms?
* Main bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet?
* Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher?
* A separate kids retreat with 3 sets of bunks, couch, TV, DVD, reverse cycle heating/air con., games, separate toilet with hand basin? Additional shower in the garage plus a table tennis table?
* A large block of land with native shrubs and enough room for the kids to explore?
* A large rear deck with outdoor furniture and gas BBQ as well as a front deck with some of the best views in Fairhaven?
* Close proximity to the Fairhaven Surf Club?
* A visit from the local native birds?
If so, then you will be delighted to spend a weekend, a week or longer in this holiday home that has all the above!
LINEN NOT PROVIDED – HIRE SERVICE AVAILABLE
ALL PROPERTIES UNDER PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IN AUSTRALIA ARE LEGISLATED TO INCLUDE SMOKE ALARMS.
FORCED MOVE IN DAYS MAY APPLY OVER PEAK TIMES. SEE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
STRICT NO PARTY POLICY, NO PETS, (SCHOOLIES, HENS, BUCKS etc.) SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD Player
- Microwave Oven
- Views: Ocean
- Washing Machine
- Queen Bed x 1
- Bunk Bed x 3
- Queen Bed x 1
Great views - a relaxing comfortable beach houseBakes - 18th January 2018
A lovely welcoming beach house, not flashy but comfortable and adequate for a fun beach holiday. Two decks, one sheltered, and great for eating outside. Seperate area for teenagers was brillant. View from the two main bedrooms sensational, you can hear the waves at night.