Edith's House - The name of this house will become evident when you walk through the coloured glass front door!
Are you looking for:
- Spacious accommodation for 4 adults and 6 children?
- A cosy wood fire plus reverse cycle heating/air con.?
- Ocean views as far as Lorne - even from the 2 bedrooms?
- Main bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet?
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher?
- A separate kids retreat with 3 sets of bunks, couch, TV, DVD, reverse cycle heating/air con., games, separate toilet with hand basin? Additional shower in the garage plus a table tennis table?
- A large block of land with native shrubs and enough room for the kids to explore?
- A large rear deck with outdoor furniture and gas BBQ as well as a front deck with some of the best views in Fairhaven?
- Close proximity to the Fairhaven Surf Club?
- A visit from the local native birds?
If so, then you will be delighted to spend a weekend, a week or longer in this holiday home that has all the above!
Linen not provided - Hire service available
Forced move in days may apply over peak times.
Strict No Party Policy (schoolies, hens, bucks etc) See terms and conditions
Just a few general words about the property.
It is important to understand this property is a holiday rental, not a shared space or principle place of residence, which ensures you privacy and quiet enjoyment. It is also professionally managed, giving you peace of mind of 24/7 support by a local, just around the corner.
Pricing is based around seasons, length of stay and number of guests. It is important all bookings reflect the exact number of guests. If this changes, you must contact us. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the published rates across all booking platforms, however Great Ocean Road Real Estate Holidays reserves the right to correct pricing errors.
Unless otherwise previously agreed, all stays must only be used for private residential usage and to accommodate the number of guests stated on your booking. Unless ‘Pets Welcome’ is advertised, the property is strictly no pets.
All holiday accommodation bookings are accepted on the basis that all occupants will treat the property with the same respect as their own home in accordance with the “House Rules”. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am.
We love professionally managing holiday homes and guest experiences and look forward to welcoming you to our backyard.
Great Ocean Road Holidays
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Bunk Bed x 3
29A Ridge Road, Fairhaven Accommodation
Amazing Weekend Away!Kristie Hoiles - 29th March 2021
We all absolutely loved Edith's house! It was so cosy and comfy, completely relaxing and had the most magnificent views. The seperate children's retreat was perfect for the kids and gave the parents peace & quiet as the kids could hang out in there! Gorgeous bush surrounds, beautiful wood fire, heaps of games & dvds, a wii and table tennis table in the shed. The kitchen was fully stocked with plenty of glasses and plates etc. The birds even come to say hello. We will definitely be back!
Great views - a relaxing comfortable beach houseBakes - 18th January 2018
A lovely welcoming beach house, not flashy but comfortable and adequate for a fun beach holiday. Two decks, one sheltered, and great for eating outside. Seperate area for teenagers was brillant. View from the two main bedrooms sensational, you can hear the waves at night.