How did the holiday maker cross the road? Easy! Under the pedestrian underpass.
Welcome to ‘Cowallinga’ – a classic 3-bedroom beach house with the beach on your doorstep.
Enjoying an enviable position in Fairhaven only 200 flat steps to the popular (patrolled) Fairhaven beach and the same distance to the National Park’s walking tracks, this spacious house has everything you need for your next family holiday. Just think, no more dodging traffic on Great Ocean Road to get the kids to the beach or worrying about finding a parking spot. You’ll have the sand between your toes in minutes.
With three generous bedrooms, two bathrooms and two spacious living areas with glimpses of the ocean, there’s plenty of space for everyone. Whether you’re looking for a classic beach holiday, or a winter escape cooking-up a storm for friends and family in front of the wood fire, this house has something for all.
The house features:
* Two large light filled living rooms with a lovely elevated aspect through the valley towards the beach (ocean glimpses). Each living room has comfortable couches, a heater (one wood fired, one gas) and 4K TV with all the streaming services.
* Open plan kitchen and dining space with a large 10 seater table
* A well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, gas stove, walk in pantry, electric oven, Breville Barista Express coffee machine, sharp knives, good pans and plenty of glassware, cutlery and crockery
* 3 generous bedrooms – Master with King Size bed and ensuite, second bedroom with King Size bed and pull-out single trundle and third bedroom with double bunks. A further two single pull out sofa beds in the living room provide total sleeping capacity of 11.
* 2 bathrooms – central family bathroom with bath and separate toilet, and en suite with shower and toilet
* Two decks – one at front with ocean glimpses and a large protected rear deck with outdoor dining furniture and Weber gas BBQ for relaxed entertaining
* Fully appointed separate laundry with washing machine and condenser dryer
* Family friendly – toys, books, cot and two high chairs available on request
* Unlimited NBN Broadband also included
* Wheelchair friendly
* Pets welcome – surcharge applies
Set on a large, gentle sloping block and fully fenced, Cowallinga offers a great base for families looking to explore the Great Ocean Road and enjoy a classic beach holiday.
LINEN NOT SUPPLIED – HIRE SERVICE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST (48 HOURS NOTICE REQUIRED)
FORCED MOVE IN DAYS MAY APPLY OVER PEAK TIMES. SEE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
STRICT NO PARTY POLICY (SCHOOLIES, HENS, BUCKS etc.) SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It is important to understand this property is a holiday rental, not a shared space or principle place of residence, which ensures you privacy and quiet enjoyment. It is also professionally managed, giving you peace of mind of 24/7 support by a local, just around the corner.
Pricing is based around seasons, length of stay and number of guests. It is important all bookings reflect the exact number of guests. If this changes, you must contact us. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the published rates across all booking platforms, however Great Ocean Road Real Estate Holidays reserves the right to correct pricing errors.
Unless otherwise previously agreed, all stays must only be used for private residential usage and to accommodate the number of guests stated on your booking. Unless ‘Pets Welcome’ is advertised, the property is strictly no pets.
All holiday accommodation bookings are accepted on the basis that all occupants will treat the property with the same respect as their own home in accordance with the “House Rules”. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am.
We love professionally managing holiday homes and guest experiences and look forward to welcoming you to our backyard.
Great Ocean Road Holidays
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Machine
- Cot/High Chair
- Enclosed Yard
- Sound System
- Television - Smart
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
- King Bed x 1
- Bunk Bed x 1
- King Bed x 1
- trundle Bed x 1
- Sofa Bed x 2
There are no reviews for this property.