This appealing, sun-filled property is located at the quiet edge of town, set peacefully amid trees and birds and with wonderful views over the Otway foothills. It will comfortably accommodate six. The beach, shops and restaurants are just a 10 minute stroll away. Enjoy a barbeque on your large deck or spend tranquil evenings with friends watching the sun set, and be lulled by the sound of the surf at night. Close by are an indoor heated pool, tennis courts and school playground.
– Open plan living, dining, kitchen area. Including 6 seater dining table, large 2 seater couch, 2 wicker chairs, ottoman, reverse cycle
A/C, fully stocked kitchen.
– Deck area with 4 seater outdoor setting and BBQ
– Bedroom 1 : Queen size bed
– Bedroom 2 : Double size bed
– Bedroom 3 : 1 x Bunk bed
– Separate toilet
– Bathroom with separate bath and walk in shower
– Laundry with top load washing machine, dryer and iron with ironing board
STRICT NO PARTY POLICY (SCHOOLIES, HENS, BUCKS etc) SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
LINEN NOT PROVIDED (HIRE AVAILABLE)
NOT PET FRIENDLY
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning: REVERSE CYCLE
- Air Conditioning: Split system
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- Close to Playground
- Clothes Dryer
- Crokery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Iron and Board
- Iron/Iron Board
- Parking: Off street
- Smoke Alarm
- Washing Machine
- Queen Bed x 1
- Bunk Bed x 1
- Double Bed x 1
Good value and well equipped home.Amanda Sinclair - 3rd January 2021
Castalia was a comfortable smaller home - good value and well equipped. The kitchen and laundry had everything we needed, and the deck was a lovely spot to have dinner or a drink and watch the cows. We even had a koala visit in one of the front trees for a night. The queen and double beds were comfortable (suggest the bunk bed mattresses would not be suitable for a teen or adult). The shower had great water pressure. We enjoyed our stay.