Welcome to CAPTAINS LODGE!
Large decking for entertaining with hill views, gas BBQ and outdoor furniture. Laundry facilities. Three toilets. Outside shower. Undercover car parking. Large rear grassed and paved area for children to play. North east facing windows attracts the winter sun. Two minutes walk to beach, five minutes walk to town centre and restaurants. Ideal for two families.
Pets welcome at this property – a fee applies. All this together with high quality furnishings will ensure your stay, whether summer or winter, will be a memorable one!
– Upstairs kitchen with gas stove & oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and dining table with 8 chairs.
– Upstairs living area with wood and electric heating and a split system heating/cooling air conditioner, plasma TV, DVD, CD stereo/ docking station and lounge furnishings.
– Downstairs rumpus room with table tennis table, TV and double sofa bed. – balcony with gas BBQ and outdoor furniture, beautiful hill views and some filtered ocean views.
– Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen bed and En suite.
– Bedroom 2: 2 x Single beds.
– Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen bed.
– Bedroom 4: 1 x Set of bunks, Games Room: 1 x Sofa Bed (2 people)
– Bathroom: Upstairs En suite has double shower, double vanity and toilet.
Downstairs bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet.
– Laundry: fully self contained laundry with washing machine and dryer.
LINEN NOT PROVIDED ( HIRE AVAILABLE)
STRICT NO PARTY POLICY (SCHOOLIES, HENS, BUCKS etc) SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
PET FRIENDLY OUTSIDE ONLY. Small enclosed area.
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Welcome
- Close to Shops
- DVD Player
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Shower Outdoor
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
- Bunk Bed x 1
Great for two families!Gary - 6th January 2020
Excellent location, close to shops and beach, within walking distance of everything. New carpets downstairs and new queen beds in the main bedrooms were welcomed. New carpet upstairs and a WIFI solution would top it off for next year
Great location!Gary - 4th January 2019
Great location with everything provided to accommodate our 2 families and pet. Easy walk to beach and shops providing a relaxing stay. A spruce-up would top this property off!
magic !Drew - 5th February 2018
Had a fantastic stay great place close to everything we needed. Loved the outdoor shower idea. would recommend this place without hesitation. The reason for 4 stars nothing is perfect.
Just the right sizefiona - 17th May 2017
Had a great 4 nights. Definitely recommend this place for a big group of people. Close to the shops and beach. The only small problem is probably the pull out couch bed. Mattress isn't super comfortable.
Captains Lodgeroger - 4th July 2016
The location and condition of this rental property were first class and we felt reasonably priced. the after hours service was outstanding when we needed to replace a gas bottle and completed within 30 mins. Very happy to recommend this place to anyone