Sleeps 7. Features include: Views, spa, air con, BBQ, LINEN PROVIDED
Beautifully presented 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in the heart of town only minutes walk to beach, shops and restaurants. 3 x TVs and Nintendo Wii. Enjoy quality, modern furnishings throughout and such a great location you will not have to take the car if you don’t want to.
Proudly brought to you by Great Ocean Road Holidays.
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining areas upstairs.
– Fully equipped kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, fridge, and dishwasher.
– Dining table with six chairs.
– Living area with 2 x 2 seater couches, flatscreen TV, DVD, CD, Nintendo Wii and reverse cycle air con.
– Comfortable balcony off living area with Gas BBQ and outdoor furniture.
– Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen bed, wall mounted TV and en suite with corner spa (upstairs)
– Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed (downstairs)
– Bedroom 3: 1 x Double bunk bed.
Bathrooms: Downstairs has a combined bathroom and laundry comprising bath with shower over, toilet, washing machine and dryer. En suite upstairs has a corner spa with shower over, vanity and toilet.
STRICT NO PARTY POLICY
NOT PET FRIENDLY
- Air Conditioning
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Spa Bath
- Queen Bed x 1
- Tri Bunk Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
Overall goodPeter Ankravs - 23rd February 2021
BBQ had been used and not cleaned prior to our arrival
Lovely place and great location close to shops and beach!
Very Enjoyable StayGSmith - 5th January 2020
Very well presented property with beautiful view from balcony. Very clean - although BBQ on balcony could use a good clean. Beds pretty comfortable. Well equipped kitchen. Plenty of seating in living room with very good aircon. Perfect location for town and beach. Right next to supermarket is great for supplies - this also means trucks arrive early in the morning with supermarket supplies, but this didn't bother us at all. Would definitely stay here again.
lovelybron - 21st May 2018
Perfect location - on the fringe of the Apollo Bay main strip - walk distance to everywhere and no noise at night.Great balcony with stunning view. House had everything needed for a lovely, comfortable and social weekend away :-)