Sleeps 7. Features include: air con, BBQ, LINEN NOT PROVIDED.
This lovely 3 bedroom home continues to impress with 2 lounges (or a parents retreat) and 2 bathrooms offering plenty of amenities for guests to enjoy. Located a 15 minute stroll to the shops and patrolled beach, or a short walk down to the beach.
Proudly brought to you by Great Ocean Road Holidays.
– Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, m/w and dining table with 6 chairs.
– Living area comprises TV, VCR, DVD, RC/AC, sliding door to balcony, 1 x 3 seater sofa, 1 x 2 seater sofa.
– Downstairs lounge includes TV, VCR, DVD, portable CD player, 1 x 2 seater sofa.
– Filtered ocean views from upstairs deck.
– Double storey home with carport and upper level deck. WI FI is also now included.
– Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen bed, reading lamps, en suite with shower vanity and toilet.
– Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed electric blanket and reading lamp.
– Bedroom 3: 1 x Set of bunks, 1 x Single bed, electric blankets, reading lamps.
– Bathroom: Bath, separate shower, vanity, separate toilet.
– Ensuite: Shower, vanity and separate toilet.
– Laundry: Fully self contained including washing machine and dryer.
LINEN NOT PROVIDED
NOT PET FRIENDLY
STRICT NO PARTY POLICY (SCHOOLIES, HENS, BUCKS etc) SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Sound System
- Video Player
- Washing Machine
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 1
- Bunk Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
Lovely stay! Our house was great to stay in. We loved the outdoor deck and lots of beds for everyone! Cute home with lovely decor. We were also surprised at how well we could hear the ocean considering we were back from the ocean by a few streets- but still close enough to see it from the balcony. The walk to town was defiantly do-able as well. GORH was great to deal with. We ending up running way behind on our schedule due to an incident on the Great Ocean Road and we’re going to be late for check in, but they were super helpful with organising an alternative key pick up option for after hours. Will stay again! 🤗
We stayed over Easter with family. Lovely location, quiet street, 5min walk to the beach. The house was nice and clean, had everything we needed. Would come back again.
An amazing view and comfy beds. Great distance from the beach and the central part of town.
GREAT! WILL BE BACK AGAIN!
Comfortable and Spacious Holiday HomeVirginia English - 14th February 2021
We enjoyed our stay at Beach Retreat and would return. It is a short walk to the beach, has an elevated view and everything works well. There is a fully equipped kitchen and BBQ and comfortable sofas and beds. The master bedroom is upstairs off the kitchen, dining and living area with a semi ensuite (so toilet can be accessed by visitors). The downstairs has a bedroom with a queen bed, a bedroom with a bunk and single and a family bathroom that worked well for our adult children and kids.
Our summer retreatMarg Sutherland - 29th January 2021
This is our second time at the Beach Retreat and we have had yet another great family holiday. Very comfy, spacious for a family of 5, with everything you need. It's a few minutes walk to the beach and a leisurely 5 to 10 minute stroll to the middle of the shopping strip. We hope to be back again soon.
Great family location getaway
Highly recommendedMarg - 30th January 2020
Very comfortable, spacious family home. Top floor with kitchen, dining and living was a great place to hang out with lots of light and views in any weather. Well equipped kitchen with plenty of crockery, glasses etc.
Excellent propertyKeith - 6th June 2019
The Beach retreat is clean and comfortable. Highly recommended.
Fantastic spot!Caroline - 7th April 2019
Lovely home,plenty of room for the family,huge balcony with views of the Otways and Ocean,10 min walk to the beach and 20 to the town.Easy access to the Otways.Happy to return.