A pet friendly beach house, AWEL-Y-MOR (Welsh for sea breezes), is located a 400m flat walk from the fabulous Moggs Creek beach and backs onto the magnificent Otways National Park with easy access to the multitude of bush walking tracks in the area!
The double-storey brick and timber house has been updated and recently renovated with quality furniture and fittings and comprises four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas and three outdoor entertaining areas.
This is a fantastic holiday house situated on a fully fenced, native landscaped allotment that is perfect for up to two families and pets.
* Shaded outdoor entertainment area, with table tennis table.
* 2nd Living area with reverse cycling heating/cooling and foxtel access.
* 2 Bedrooms – one with a double bed and one with a set of trio bunks (double on the bottom and single on top).
* Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet.
* Laundry with washing machine and dryer (located in garage).
* 2 open decks – follow the sun and capture glimpses of the ocean
* Open plan living/kitchen/dining with wood heater, reverse cycle air conditioning and dish washer and foxtel access
* 2 Bedrooms – queen bed in each.
* Bathroom with shower, vanity and bath tub.
LINEN NOT SUPPLIED – HIRE SERVICE AVAILABLE
PLEASE NOTE: Photos 7 & 8 are of the Moggs Creek Beach area and NOT views from the house.
STRICT NO PARTY POLICY (SCHOOLIES, HENS, BUCKS etc.) SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ALL PROPERTIES UNDER PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IN AUSTRALIA ARE LEGISLATED TO INCLUDE SMOKE ALARMS.
FORCED MOVE IN DAYS MAY APPLY OVER PEAK TIMES.
This property offers STAY 3 PAY 2 & STAY 7 PAY 5 during OFF PEAK
- Air Conditioning
- Gas BBQ
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- Queen Bed x 1
- Double Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
Lovely coastal homeDeeM
Had a great holiday with the family including our dog. Very comfortable house with all the amenities we needed. Bordering on the national park, beautiful parrots and cockatoos came to visit morning and late afternoon. Short walk to the Surf beach and there were decks to view the trees, birds and the sea. Great Ocean Real Estate staff were very helpful. Hope to return.
Our favourite pet friendly home!EMZI
Our favourite pet friendly home on the Great Ocean Road!
What a gorgeous beach house! We had the best family break - including the dog! The property was lovely and cozy and well thought out/equipped.Thank you. We will be back!
Living in the treesTimothy
On the second level you are in the trees. Bird singing, sun filled living room. The sound of the ocean. A short walk to the beach. This house is a winner.
Quiet, beach and forest close bySteve
Quiet location, perfect setting, close to beach and walks.