Sleeps 6. Features include: views, dishwasher, RC AC, BBQ, LINEN PROVIDED.
Fantastic fully self contained modern apartment, located on the 3rd floor of the Apollo Blue development. Opposite the Apollo Bay golf course and minutes walk to the shops, pier and patrolled swimming beach, you will be hard pressed to find a more centrally located property. Fantastic ocean views into the Apollo Bay harbour and all the way to Cape Patton.
Proudly brought to you by Great Ocean Road Holidays.
– Fully equipped kitchen including, dishwasher, m/w, dining table with 8 chairs.
– Living area comprises TV, DVD, VCR, RC/AC, 2 x 3 seater sofas and 1 x 2 seater sofa and 2 arm chairs, sliding doors open onto deck. -Excellent ocean views over the harbour to Cape Patton.
– Deck with ocean views, BBQ and outdoor furniture. -Top level apartment of 3 level building.
– Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen bed, wall mounted TV, reading lamps, electric heating, sliding door to small balcony, En suite with shower, vanity and toilet.
– Bedroom 2: 1x Queen bed, reading lamp, electric heating.
– Bedroom 3: 2x Single beds, reading lamp, electric heating. -Bathroom: Bath, shower over top, vanity and separate toilet.
– En suite: Shower, vanity and toilet.
– Laundry: Cupboard style including washing machine and dryer.
- Air Conditioning
- Gas BBQ
- Bath Tub
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Video Player
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
- Queen Bed x 1
wonderful location and wonderful view. The apartment was very comfortable and well-fitted out. We had a great stay. The fridge could be a little colder.
We had a great stay at Apollo blue 12. The location is perfect, so nice to be overlooking the ocean and the golf course and being able to walk so easily to everything in town. Had everything we needed, would definitely stay again.
We have been coming to Apollo Bay for the last 10 years. Apollo blue complex is amazing we always choose to stay there. This time we had the best stay as apartment 12 had the best views. We have rebooked for 2020.
Awesome view and excellent location!!!!!!Victoria
Spent the weekend at Apollo Blue 12. Situated in a great location - across the road from the beach and a 2 minute walk to the town centre. Walking in to the appartment we were greeted with an excellent view of the bay. The apartment was great. Very spacious, open lounge and dining area. Excellent for small groups/families.
We spent 5 days immersed in the never ending views, the oh so close by access to 2 beautiful beaches, the moments away town shops......and all from the delightful Apollo 12. We cant imagine a more ideal place to watch the world and waves drift by.
The tiles in the entrance were dirty and the carpet was stained and dirty as you walked in. The kitchen floor was sticky to walk on. The pantry had only one coffee bag so we couldn't even have a coffee together. Could have been nice if it was cleaned properly.
Great family hol or couples Lots to do and see Great locals
Apollo Bay and the apartment made a wonderful combination.
The apartment had everything necessary to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay
With so many choices we made the right one, great size unit location with views sensational walk to shops & harbour. Recommended!