This modern family apartment is great for a well needed get away. Located in the quiet, yet central area of South Lorne, it caters well for everyone. Whether you sit inside and enjoy the view from a sun filled kitchen and lounge on a cold winter day or enjoy the short stroll to the beach, shops and pier, you are sure to enjoy your stay.
With the Local Pier Restaurant and The Grand Pacific Hotel at your feet you don’t have to go far to enjoy a great bite to eat or a glass of local wine. The property also features a pool table which also acts as a dining table.
– Dining for 6 and lounge with LCD TV, DVD, CD Player and electric heating
– Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, blender and coffee machine
– Full Sized pool table.
– A great balcony for outdoor entertaining with table and chairs and gas BBQ
– Pacific apartment complex.
– Master queen bedroom with built in wardrobe.
– Main bathroom, with Shower over bath.
– 2nd bedroom with 2 sets of bunks, with built in wardrobe
STRICT NO PARTY POLICY (SCHOOLIES, HENS, BUCKS etc.) SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
FORCED MOVE IN DAYS MAY APPLY OVER PEAK TIMES. SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Gas BBQ
- Bath Tub: Shower over bath
- CD Player
- Coffee Machine
- Microwave Oven
- Pool Table
- Views: Ocean Views
- Queen Bed x 1
- Bunk Bed x 2
- trundle Bed x 2
Loved Lorne. Loved our stay @ Apt 34ShaWye
Ticked all our boxes. Perfectly clean. Perfectly outfitted. Perfectly situated. Perfect vista. Wish our stay was longer. Thank you.
Apartment 34 is the best of those we have stayed in at the Pacific Apartments. The views have been good in all of them but 34 has the best kitchen facilities and a nice big dining table. Everything was clean and comfortable. Will be more than happy to stay again.