Sleeps 6: Features include: Bbq. Linen not provided
Semi modern 3 bedroom weatherboard home. Polished timber flooring throughout, open plan living, kitchen and dining with electric heating.
The rear sun room has double sliding doors that open out onto a paved area with BBQ and outside furniture. Located only a short stroll to the shops, restaurants and patrolled swimming beaches.
Proudly brought to you by Great Ocean Road Holidays.
- Single story 3 bedroom weatherboard home.
- Fully equipped kitchen with table and 8 chairs.
- Living area comprises TV, Blue ray Dvd, iPod dock, 2 x 3 seater sofas.
- Sunroom at back of house with small sitting area to enjoy the afternoon sun.
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen bed, timber flooring, electric heating and TV.
- Bedroom 2: 2 x King single, reading lamps.
- Bedroom 3: 2 x Single beds.
- Bathroom: Shower, vanity and toilet .
- 2nd Bathroom is part of laundry: Bath with shower over-top, vanity and separate toilet.
- Laundry: Fully self contained laundry including washing machine.
Strict No Party Policy (schoolies, hens, bucks etc)
Linen not provided
Not pet friendly
Forced move in days may apply over peak times. See terms and conditions
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
- King Single x 2
67 McLachlan Street, Apollo Bay Accommodation
Great holiday homeCath OLeary - 10th January 2022
Great location. Well equipped. Would stay again.
Great getaway in Apollo Bay. Great house for family and kids, lovely open spaces and big yard. Walking distance to town and beach. Would be happy to visit again :)
Great locationDav15 - 14th March 2017
Great place to unwind,although no beach veiws this property was within easy walking/strolling distance to the beach,shops,pubs & cafe's even for kiddies little legs.Property had great sized child friendly backyard, for throwing frisbee/kicking soccer ball with kids,whilst cooking a bbq, or simply kicking back to relaxed with a cold drink after a big day.Inside property was well maintained,& although linen not provided, could be hired for reasonable fee which was great & saved extra luggage. Would advise to take own pillows though, & if not good at making beds with flat sheets throw in a fitted sheet also.All in all a very enjoyable long weekend @ a reasonable price .