Sleeps 7: Features include: BBQ. LINEN NOT PROVIDED.
Semi modern 3 bedroom weatherboard home. Polished timber flooring throughout, open plan living, kitchen and dining with electric heating.
The rear sun room has double sliding doors that open out onto a paved area with BBQ and outside furniture. Located only a short stroll to the shops, restaurants and patrolled swimming beaches.
Proudly brought to you by Great Ocean Road Holidays.
– Fully equipped kitchen with table and 8 chairs.
– Living area comprises TV, Blue ray DVD, iPod dock, 2 x 3 seater sofas.
– Sunroom at back of house with small sitting area to enjoy the afternoon sun. -Single storey 3 bedroom weatherboard home.
– Bedroom 1: 1x Queen bed, timber flooring, electric heating and TV.
– Bedroom 2: 1x Set of single bunks and 1x single bed, reading lamps. -Bedroom 3: 2 x Single beds.
– Bathroom: Shower, vanity and toilet .
– 2nd Bathroom is part of laundry: Bath with shower over-top, vanity and separate toilet.
– Laundry: Fully self contained laundry including washing machine.
STRICT NO PARTY POLICY (SCHOOLIES, HENS, BUCKS etc) SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
LINEN NOT PROVIDED
NOT PET FRIENDLY
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Enclosed Yard
- Washing Machine
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
- Single Bed x 1
- Bunk Bed x 1
Great locationDav15 - 14th March 2017
Great place to unwind,although no beach veiws this property was within easy walking/strolling distance to the beach,shops,pubs & cafe's even for kiddies little legs.Property had great sized child friendly backyard, for throwing frisbee/kicking soccer ball with kids,whilst cooking a bbq, or simply kicking back to relaxed with a cold drink after a big day.Inside property was well maintained,& although linen not provided, could be hired for reasonable fee which was great & saved extra luggage. Would advise to take own pillows though, & if not good at making beds with flat sheets throw in a fitted sheet also.All in all a very enjoyable long weekend @ a reasonable price .
Great getaway in Apollo Bay. Great house for family and kids, lovely open spaces and big yard. Walking distance to town and beach. Would be happy to visit again :)