Spacious two-storey holiday house with a stunning panorama that fully lives up to its name with more than 180 degree views of the ocean to Lorne across the river valley with horses and kangaroos to the misty folding hills of the National Otway Park.
The property is just a few minutes walk to the shops, cafes, pub, v-line bus stop and farmers market. The lighthouse precinct and Sandy Gully Beach are a 20 minute stroll away. Access to the 'cliff top walk' forming part of the Great Ocean Road Walk is a 10 minute stroll.
The closest patrolled beach is at Fairhaven Surf Beach and a leisurely walk along the Painkalac Creek will see you there in around 40mins, a bicycle ride will get you there in 15mins while a car ride will take 5mins
Situated in a very quite location, where you can often wake to the native birdsong and breeze in the trees, the house has ample space for 2 families.
It comfortably accommodates 8 guests with 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets. Ideal for 2 families to share or a family with grandparents or a group of 8 adults. It is the perfect venue and location for that family beach getaway; cycling and horse riding activities or for that dinner party to catch up with friends. Parking for up to 4 vehicles.
* Bedroom with queen bed, ensuite and a large walk in wardrobe with space for a port-a-cot (supplied).
* Large open plan kitchen / dining / living area. Kitchen equipped with a dishwasher and family size fridge.
* 2 decks. One is a covered outdoor dining area off the kitchen complete with gas BBQ. The second is accessed from the living area and is the perfect viewing platform for the amazing view.
* Powder room with vanity and toilet.
DOWNSTAIRS (Entry Level)
* Bedroom with queen bed and single bed trundle.
* Bedroom with a set of king single bunks and a separate king single bed.
* Bathroom with shower / separate bath tub / vanity.
* Separate toilet.
* 2nd living area (no TV) combined kitchenette with sink, microwave, kettle and dining for 4.
* Laundry with washing machine only (no dryer).
* Double lock up garage with internal access.
* Child safety gate for the staircase is provided.
NOTE: Boogie boards, kids wetsuits and beach toys available for guests to borrow.
LINEN NOT PROVIDED - HIRE SERVICE AVAILABLE
STRICT NO PARTY POLICY (SCHOOLIES, HENS, BUCKS etc.) SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bushwalking: & Cliff top walks, Fishing - Beach, Golfing: Anglesea Golf Club or Lorne Country Club, Mini Golf/Putt Putt: Anglesea Golf Club, Horseriding, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis: Aireys Inlet Public Courts available for hire, Walking.